The ALHS held its 2020 AGM on Saturday 16 May 2020 via Zoom platform for video conferencing. Previous Board members, members, and Branch representatives participated in the AGM.
Dr Anne Monsour, ALHS President, opened the AGM and presented her 2020 report to the participants. This was followed by the reports of the 2019 activities of the four branches: Far North Coast of NSW, Sydney (NSW), North Queensland, and South East Queensland. Then, the Treasurer, Petronella Fakhry, presented the 2019 audited financial report.
The Board of Directors for 2020 is:
- Dr Anne Monsour (President)
- Mounira Saad (Vice-President)
Antonia Simpson (Hon. Secretary)
- Petronella Fakhry (Hon. Treasurer)
- Theresa Sukkar (Membership Registrar)
- Nissrine Khadra-Daher (Digital Media Officer)
- Angela Melick (Public Officer)
- Regina Henson
- Thomas George
- Anne Thacker
- Gabrielle Saide (also regional ambassador for the Darling Downs)
The other regional ambassadors for the ALHS are: Max Tomlinson (North Queensland), George Manning (Southern NSW), Dr Nelia Hyndman-Rizk (Canberra).
The ALHS 20th Anniversary Dinner which was to be held on Saturday 28th March at the Canterbury League Club is postponed until further notice.